Friday, February 02, 2007

Currently obsessed...

It's been such a very long time for me to get addicted to another 'wuxia' drama. My lastest ancient series (and still be my favourite now) is Qian Nu You Hun (The Chinese Ghost story aka Eternity).
Haven't been obsessed to any Chinese drama for at least 3 yrs
...until I found this one.


Frankly speaking, this series is not so great, especially compared to what I read in the novel. But after all, it's one of the best 'wuxia' drama so far and I actually enjoy watching it. I have a list of TW series to watch during the Chinese New Year Festival (I only have free time twice a yr: summer holiday & Spring Festival) ; however, due to this one, I decide to drop all other series (hic, feel a little bit guilty..)


Despite all the stupid comments I read from my forum, I really like the chemistry between the leading couple. It's just like... all we can do now is praying... Hope that they won't take her away again when the official version will be on air very soon.


PS: I only have 4 episodes of Dolphin Bay left. I'll finish uploading Dolphin Bay soon to launch a new project (probably TFC )



No comments: