Saturday, December 30, 2006

My back-up MVs

I usually download lots of MVs for my friends even though most of them I don't have any interest to watch. However, deleting all of them is kind of waste, so I think of another way. All the files are high quality and I will delete these files in my computer after uploading ---> no re-up, please.

And pls DON'T post all the links at anywhere else without my permission



K-POP

261106 I'm coming (feat Tablo) - Bi
Move on MV - Bi
251106 Touch ya - Bi

Forever with you - BigBang
Forever with you MV - BigBang

Always there - DBSK
Asu_Wa_Kuru_Kara - DBSK
Begin - DBSK
Choosey Lover - DBSK
Drive - DBSK
Harudal ( Air City OST ) - DBSK
Holding Back The Tears - DBSK
Hot mail - DBSK
Hug - DBSK
Lovin' you - DBSK
Miss you - DBSK
My destiny - DBSK
Rising sun (Jap version) - DBSK
Red sun - DBSK
Sky - DBSK
Somebody To Love - DBSK
Step by Step - DBSK
Summer Dream - DBSK
Tri-angle - DBSK
Unlock - DBSK <-- I'm not sure it's a song of DBSk or not 'O'- Sei.Han.Gou (Jap Version) - DBSK
DBSK 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008:
- Part 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Just 1 night - Lee Min Woo
281106 Music space SS501


C-POP

2moro at Taoyuan 2007

Fang ai qing yi ge jiang - Evonne Hsu
Lost way in Vernice - Evonne Hsu (This MV is sooooooo beautiful)


Tong hua (KTV) - Guang Liang

Huang Yida at Taoyuan 2007

Kan wo 72 bian - Jolin
Love love love - Jolin
Pirates - Jolin

Ring Ring Ring - S.H.E

Ai wo hai shi ta - Tao Che

VanFan at Taichung 2007 : Part 1, Part 2

Lastest update: Apr 29, 2009
(If there's any file which is corrupt, pls tell me. Thanks)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where else to put this, but are the songs on your player available anywhere? I really like the far away song, but I can't find it anywhere... help? Who's it by?

:)

Ren

Katherine said...

Far away ?? Do u mean "Yuan fang". It's the opening song of Liang Zhu 2007
I'll upload it later.