Sunday, December 10, 2006

刮风,下雨。。。只等晴天



I've never cried so much like that while watching an idol drama. It's just like... I know for sure it'll hurt a lot but can't stop watching it.

AB told me she couldn't understand what have to cry with that series. Well, you know, if you have never waited for somebody for nearly 10 years, then you'd have hardly known how it felt. I love him since I can understand exactly how he has suffered and why he can do anything for her without regrets.

I think about uploading this series... But due to my tough exam at the end of this term, maybe I won't start it until the Chinese New Year holiday.

And thanks to R for your reminder. I browse my old pics and realize it's been my forever favourite quote.
"影子离不开太阳
小影 离不开晴天阿 ..!!"




pic: credits to Ramen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you're thinking of uploading Top on the Forbidden City..!?? That'd be great.... :O