Monday, November 20, 2006

Engagement for Love - 愛情經紀約




Official website : S.E.T , TTV
Synopsis : http://lunardreamz.fateback.com/synopses/efl.htm
Discussion thread : Main , For Viet only
Started airing from Nov 12 every Sunday nights.

If you want to share this drama, pls give the link directly to my blog. Don't post them anywhere else without my permission.

Edited (28-10-07) : Due to few amount of download and small storage of my account, I deleted all episodes of this series, except for the OST.


Ep 1 1.67 (Part 1 & part 2 : icefish, the rest : ydy)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7


Ep 2 1.64
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


Ep 3 1.71
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5


Ep 4 1.3
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5


Ep 5 1.25
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5


Ep 6 0.87
Part 1

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5


Ep 7
Part 1

Part 2


Ep 14 0.89 (icefish)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6


Ep 15 (Ending) 1.26 (icefish)
Part 1
Part 2



OST
Well, I don't have time so I only upload my fav songs.
Opening song
Ending song
無人值守 - Ambrose <--- You MUST listen to this song. It's very sad but so good ^o^ Xiang lian ai - Want to love (This song sounds so funny even though I don't like the chorus >.<)
MV

Wei wan dai xu - To be continued [Alex + Lara]
Ai zheng yao qi fei [Ambrose] credits to: www.ambrosehui.com


Tutorial to download from Megaupload

7 comments:

echi said...

Hey it's kazin from the AF forums...do you use bt.icefish?

Katherine said...

The 1st episode uploaded here was slpitted to 7 parts.

The first & second part are icefish. However, part 3 --> part 7 are ydy version.

From now on, I'll upload the ydy vrsion only. (still waiting for ydy to release ep 2 & 3)

Janet said...

Hm...I can't seem to download any of the OSTs...filefront just directed me to their main page?

Katherine said...

Because my account on FF has been locked (omg, who reported it to FF ??? gzzzz >.<)

Anyway, all the links are fixed.

Anonymous said...

where can i download? i donr know how to use bt. been looking for this series

Katherine said...

Hi,

I'm sorry. Due to low number of downloads, I deleted this series from my account since 28-10-2007. Since I didn't store them at my HDD, I couldn't reupload for you.

Anonymous said...

oh, too bad. i can't even see a store selling it. it's really cute and i didn't get to finish it. there's no video streaming either. any way thanks kate:)