Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My artwork gallery - Updated

It's been a longgggggggggggggggggg time no new image uploaded to my 163 site !

Hey, it doesn't mean I don't have any creations. Since 163's upgrade last year (upgrade or downgrade ??!), they ignored the voting tool which really biased me off >"<. However, it'll be a waste to keep my "awesome" artwork at home instead of revealing them all (haha, just kidding). That's y I'm so lazy now but still have to update my album.

For the common Q&A "Which one I like most ?", my choice is "ALL". I'm proud to say I myself made them. No matter they are great or not, I still love all my creations. Each banner/screencap has a special meaning to me, from the very bad image since 2005 to my lastest one few weeks ago. For instance, my current blog's banner on the top of page. I'm just so in love with the way "she" was looking at "him" that don't wanna remove it. A look filled with warmth, belief and...

She isn't silly to keep living and waiting for his return, is she ?


* Link to my gallery:
http://photo.163.com/photos/doanhdoanh

* Note :
- All themes credit to www.ownskin.com
- Support : Nokia 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N70, N72. Samsung SGH-D720, D730, Z600.
- Everyone who wants to dl this theme, pls leave your message below, otherwise, I won't upload anything.

No comments: