Sunday, June 08, 2008

相爱多年 - Xiang ai duo nian

OMG !!!!!!!!! I haven't checked my blog for agesssssss !
Wondering if it was a bad idea to create this blog :-(


I've been busy now since the launching date is coming very soon. I didn't have time for neither DST nor PS and in this case, blogging is always at my least priority haha.

I didn't post any entry for my birthday either, hichic. I didn't buy any birthday gift for myself; however, when I went to Parkson with my cousin 2 wks ago, we found a very lovely cup. So, I bought it as my belated present. Don't get me wrong, my birthday gift last year was abt $100. Now I have already set up new plan for next summer. I have been waiting for more than 20 yrs to fullfil this dream. So, all I can do now is...patience, patience and patience !!

* Would I have a braveheart to follow and get to the end of this way ?


My lastest video uploaded on youtube account : 相爱多年 - Xiang ai duo nian, live perfomed by Andy Hui and Han Hong. I really think that, if there were Chinese Idols, then there would be Han Hong and Sun Nam.


No comments: