Sunday, October 07, 2007

少年杨家将之儿女情长

Due to lots of request, I uploaded 3 MVs of SHYJJ here
*Note: I'm not the author of those MVs but link is uploaded by me. So, pls DON'T post link anywhere else without my permission.
AND REMEMBER IT IS NOT THE HIGH QUALITY VERSION.
**Credits :
- 1st MV was found at www.yuanhong.org
- 2nd MV was downloaded from mofile
- 3rd MV is from tudou


As I promised, this is another MV of SNYJJ (and I think it'll be the last one uploaded on my youtube account)

My comment: When I watched this MV at the 1st time, I didn't like it. In fact, it can't be compared to 3 MVs of Wulang. However, the more I watch, the more I realize how much effort the author has put into this MV. And I'm really appreciated it.
The MV brings viewer a very sweet and warm feeling as if 杨家将 was actually a "happily forever" ending. We know it is not the truth but we all decide to believe in it.

PS: The banner doesn't mean they are my fav couple. To be honest, they are the most boring couple of the drama. I just love the color of that scene and want to make an artwork hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol 50mg weight loss - tramadol hcl tylenol