Sunday, June 10, 2007

My lucky star - Vietsub Ep 1 released !!!

Yeah ! My lucky star ep 1 Vietsubbed was finally released !!!!

The first time I thought abt subbing a Taiwanese series was nearly 2 yrs ago. However, that idea just came across my mind since releasing a Vietsub version was a strange concept at that time and in fact, I didn't imagine which difficulties we had to encounter to do it. I started thinking abt it seriously during MOL but human resource was actually a problem.
When I watched the first 2 episodes of SP, there was only an idea in my mind: I wanted to make Vietnamese subtitle for this series. And you don't know how marvellous it is when decision was made after 2 days of discussion and first episode was released in 1 week with 2 translators (my friend and I) and 1 encoder + uploader.

Now we've already had a Subbing Team to keep our project on-going and be professional (maybe that paragraph above will become our team's history ^^). However, I'm always appreciated all the difficult period we've passed. Thanks everybody for all your effort to make me fulfil my dream.


Special thanks to our Translators: ABO, banhuvani, diepkhanh, Julia Yu, hituvoa, lov_miluji4ever, misa_chan217, naughty boys, tyn @ dienanh.net
our Timer, Encoder & Uploader : Sweet Angel @ dienanh.net
Thanks to blue for the 2 lovely posters
Thanks to Squall Leonhart for DST's logo

*** Note :
- I won't upload the Vietsub version on youtube or any site. Direct links to download can only be found here
- From now on, I don't have time to watch the raw file. I'll wait until the Engsub version released. However, all the raw files (ydy only) will be uploaded on MU and posted at this entry

No comments: