Thursday, October 05, 2006

My own world of Pasta

I intend to make at least 1 banner/screencap for each episode of Pasta. However, now i'm flooded with all the projects: uploading Dolphin Bay, subbing Smile Pasta, doing some administrations in a forum and a deadline for my assignment next week >.<


I'm not totally satisfied with this one. The blending is not so good; however, I love the color, especially the quote. Ya, "it's really a very beautiful accident.... to bring you in my life"


Pasta is the most surprised thing to me this summer. Special thanks to all Pasta's cast and crew to make me be proud of you
... and have never been regret being San-lih's supporter ^^



*** Note:
Download Vietsub version here. Please DO NOT post our links anywhere else without our permission.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you download this series? torrent is a little bit slow for me.

Katherine said...

Pls have a look at the right side of my blog. You'll see the category "DOWNLOAD SECTION" and the direct link to the topic of Pasta. You can find the direct links to download Pasta there.

Remember to go to that site to download. DON'T re-post those links anywhere else

Anonymous said...

what prgram do you use to make your banners and screencaps?

Anonymous said...

If you like Zhang Dong Liang/ Nicholas Teo:

Join his english forum:http://nicteo.invisionplus.net/

Katherine said...

I always use Window Media Classic to watch video file and take screencaps
And for making banner, of course Adobe Photoshop ^^. Mine is Photoshop CS2


Thanks for the link. I'll check it when I have free time.

Anonymous said...

How do you take screencaps with Windows media classic? When I'm watching a video the "capture" is unavailable

Katherine said...

Whenever you want to take screencap, just pause the video, then go to "File --> Save image".
Hope it helps !!